Is organic chemistry hard?
Organic Chemistry Can Be Easy* -
*When you have proven learning methods and 100's of hours of content.
With your subscription you get:
1) Entire Course Review Videos: Over 14 hours of review videos giving a great review of both semesters of organic chemistry.
2) 500+ Flashcards: Over 500 talking, electronic flashcards. With these, you can see and hear the answer to problems that range from easy to brain-busting.
3) 100+ Mini-movies: Over 100 in-depth mini-movies (varying in length from 8 -25 minutes each) where we drill down into organic chemistry topics that give students the most problems
4) A Mechanisms and Reactions course: You get full-access the "Ace Organic Chemistry Mechanisms with EASE" learning system, which is a full video course on how to do organic chemistry mechanism and reaction problems using our proven method.
5) Two 100-page e-Books: With your subscription, you get access to both of our 100+ page e-books, "86 Tricks to Ace Organic Chemistry" and "How to Ace Organic Chemistry Mechanisms with EASE". [These go for $8.99 each on Amazon.]
6) Complete Test Bank: Over 100 practice exams, all with answers, from universities all over the US, categorized by semester, topic, and difficulty.
7) Large Tutorial Bank: Over 100 printable pdf tutorials on most of the major topics in organic chemistry.
8) Downloadable Study Aides: Print them out as a study aide or a reference guide.
9) Lab Help: The best videos on organic lab technique
And much, much more.
Dive right in and get a full review of everything, OR study only the topics you feel weak in. WIth AOC Elite, you are in control.
What is the difference between AceOrganicChem Elite and the Comprehensive Organic Chemistry package we have on our homepage? Click here to compare the two.
One month of access to everything: $19.99/month. Not sure if AOC Elite is for you, give it a try for less than the cost of 1 hour of private tutoring. Plus, you get a free upgrade to lifetime access after you buy 5 months.
Three months of access to everything: $44.99 (equals $14.99/month). Save when you sign up for three months.Plus a free upgrade to lifetime access after you renew this once.
Lifetime access to everything: $79.99 one time payment Great for the whole year of organic chemistry and/or the MCAT for the cheapest price.
Bonus: Once you pay for at least five months of access, you are automatically given lifetime access and we stop billing you. We promise we won't charge your credit card forever.
Plus, with any product, you get a 24-hour money back guarantee. Just email us and say you don't want it and you will get a full refund ASAP.
Reviews from happy customers:
“I have done the organic 2 so far and I think it is great. The price was very fair and the most important thing to me is customer service and you guys are obviously very prompt about getting back when people are having problems. Im definitely going to recommend this website to other students at my university. Thank you so much for your help” -Carly S.
“Howdy, I bought 86 tricks back when I was taking orgo and loved it! It saved me, thank you so much for sharing your gift of teaching with those of us who need it most.” – David Y.
“Your Organic I videos helped me so much for the first semester. You guys are doing a great thing!!” -Abbey J.
” I am really happy with my purchase. The main thing I find most helpful is the amount of practice questions and explanations on the flashcards.” -Alin N.
“Easily explained some difficult concepts. Visual aids REALLY helped. Easy to understand and follow presenter.” - Doug D.
“I loved all of it.. It helped me pass my board examination last September. Now I’m a licensed chemist. Our review professor taught us the “complicated” ways of Organic Chem, but the book made it way simpler.” Yiyi M.
“It is a great video, I truly appreciate it!” -Jad M.
“thank you for creating such a great website! it’s an excellent source of learning for me, especially because my learning curve for organic chemistry was really steep ” Melissa K.
the way, I think your products are really awesome.” -John K.
What students are saying:
Problem: Organic chemistry is too difficult. I just can't learn it.
Answer: Organic chemistry can be hard, there are no two ways about it. But there are ways to make it easier and you CAN learn it. There are ways to consume and process all of the information being thrown at you. You need a methodical way to handle the class. You need proven teaching methods. You need anytime access to the information. We provide all that to you and much more.
Problem: My professor makes no sense.
Answer: Yep, some of them don't. In fact, at some schools, they don't even have a chemist teaching organic chemistry (it might be a prof from the bio department or something screwy like that). AceOrganicChem Elite gives you all of the same information presented in most organic chemistry classes in an easy-to-digest, go at your own pace format. Didn't catch it the first time? Go back and look at our stuff as many times as you want.
Problem: I shouldn't have to spend money to learn something I should be getting during lecture.
Answer: Fair enough, but think about it like this: Should the equivalent of one round of drinks one night keep you from getting a good grade in organic chemistry? You could spend $20 on less than one hour of private tutoring or spend it to get one month of 24/7 access to the premier organic chemistry learning system on the internet today.
Problem: How do you know what my professor teaching in this course?
Answer: For the most part, most US colleges and universities teach organic chemistry almost exactly the same way. Undergraduate organic chemistry has not significantly changed in 20 years, and professors are lazy as hell. We show you the majority of what most o-chem professors are going to require you to know. And we present it in a way that is easy to understand.
Problem: Is this geared towards A students or D students?
Answer: If you are a D student, we suggest you start with review videos and easy practice exams, followed by the EASE method. This will get you started in the right direction and give a broad understanding of the course. If you are an A student, we suggest flashcards, mini-movies, and difficult practice exams. We have something for everyone.